삶의 가르침14(Life teaching 14)
언론의 입장
의사는 노동자가 아니다!
왜?
의사집단이 파업한다는데 의료대란이라고 표현하지 않는다
철도노조나 금속노조라고 하면
출근길 교통대란, 자동차 부품대란 등으로 날텐데...
그리고 의사집단은 직무집단인데...
파업이 아니라 진료거부(?) 진료안함이라는 말이 맞는 말인듯
업무개시 명령을 발동하면 돌아가야 하는데
안 돌아가면 면허 취소를 할 수 있다
근데 이상하다
의사협회나 정부안이나 분명 서로간 윈윈할 수 있는 내용들인데
한쪽이 생떼를 피는거 같다
이건 정말 정치적 행동이 너무 크다는 생각이 든다
The position of the press
Doctors are not workers!
Why?
The doctor group strikes, but does not express it as a medical turmoil.
When it comes to railroad union or metal union,
It will fly due to a traffic jam on the way to work, an auto parts crisis, etc...
And the doctor group is a job group...
Not a strike, but refusal of treatment (?)
I have to go back when I issue an order to commence business
If you do not return, you can cancel your license.
But it's weird
The medical associations or government proposals are obviously something that can win-win with each other.
It seems that one side is blooming raw
I really think this is too much political action